Ride rougher and longer. Rise your gravel bike with Sterra: the new suspended fork by HiRide
- The most integrated and good looking high performance gravel suspension
- Fitted with stiff carbon fork legs
- Requiring little to no-maintenance
- Compliant with the highest safety standard out there
- Made in Italy with love
Key Tech Specs
- Suspension travel: 20 mm
- Damper: Hydraulic optimized for gravel
- Lock out system
- Stiff carbon fork legs
- Wheel size: 650b - 700c
- Max tire width: 54 mm (2,1'') with 650b, 45 mm with 700c
- Brake Flat mount Disc 160 mm - 180 mm
- Rake: 45 mm
- Weight: 1,300 gr ca.
You can feel it but you can also measure it!
46% Filtered vibrations
Considering tracks with different road conditions, HiRide Sterra filters 46% of road vibrations giving you the comfort you need. It also allows to increase pedaling efficiency by at least 4%.
Upgrade your gravel bike with Sterra fork
Replace your fork with Sterra.
Sterra Fork is equivalent to a standard tapered 1-1/8" , 1-1/2" fork and is compatible with almost all the bikes on the market. Some examples? Canyon, Scott, Bianchi, BMC, Cube, Cannondale, Trek, Bergamont, Focus, Orbea, Giant, Ridley.
In the box we provide headset and adaptors to fit different frame designs. So that, Sterra Fork is compatible with your bike in the following cases:
- your current fork is tapered 1-1/8", 1-1/2".
- your current fork is tapered 1-1/8", 1-1/4".
- your current fork is tapered 1-1/4", 1-1/2"
- your current fork is straight 1-1/4", 1-1/4"
Do you have the internal cable routing? No worries. Check out our Sterra Fork ICR (Internal Cable Routing) on our catalogue.
Any doubt? Contact us!